Hello Akihiro Nishida-san! (I unfortunately can't speak japanese yet, Gomenasai. I just wanted to say, you are my fav composer in the video game industry! Your works related to Fuuki (Especially the Asura series) are fantastic and an masterpiece! I also heard the Zero One Sp CD Osts, and they are so, FREAKING, PEAAAK! I love it! I also noticed you did an arrangement of the three characters (Leon, Rokurouta and Rose Mary and Of course, the ending themes (Taros and the Japanese team!) Which are all fantastic! I'm not satisfied enough yet, I would love to hear ALL the arrangement you did for the Asura series! It woul be such a blessing! I hope life goes well there and I still listen to your musics Akihiro Nishida-San! Arigato and Stay safe! IwI <3
1 件のコメント:
Hello Akihiro Nishida-san! (I unfortunately can't speak japanese yet, Gomenasai.
I just wanted to say, you are my fav composer in the video game industry!
Your works related to Fuuki (Especially the Asura series) are fantastic and an masterpiece!
I also heard the Zero One Sp CD Osts, and they are so, FREAKING, PEAAAK! I love it!
I also noticed you did an arrangement of the three characters (Leon, Rokurouta and Rose Mary and Of course, the ending themes (Taros and the Japanese team!) Which are all fantastic! I'm not satisfied enough yet, I would love to hear ALL the arrangement you did for the Asura series! It woul be such a blessing!
I hope life goes well there and I still listen to your musics Akihiro Nishida-San!
Arigato and Stay safe! IwI <3
コメントを投稿